Heya x did you do the lilo villian? If so could you send me the link? I loved the zayn scar one x
I attempted to draw Louis as the Red Queen/ King from Alice In Wonderland but didn’t like how it turned out so I scrapped it. As for Liam, I had a hard time picking a villain for him but ultimately decided on Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. I have yet to try drawing it though. Maybe I’ll do them sometime in the future.
CYRILLIART'S ♥ 10K FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY
I hit the insane milestone of 10 000 followers !!! [I am still gasping in AWE] So to say thanks to all my lovely followers, I’m going to give away TWO of my small custom moleskine notebooks to TWO lucky ducks :DPrizes
If you aren’t familiar with my moleskine designs, check out this post. Basically they are small notebooks where you can request any subject(s)* on the cover and I’ll draw it on. These are one of a kind pocket-sized artworks by meeee.
There’s some examples in the header, and in my moleskine tag. For those that want to order moleskines from me, I open orders again in November. Just in time for Christmas !!
*If I’m uncomfortable with a subject matter I won’t do it, but I’m cool with most things :)Rules
- This giveaway is to thank my followers, so you must be following me to enter !!
- I will ship the moleskines worldwide
- Both likes and reblogs count. You can also reblog as many times as you like cause the more times you do, the more chance you have at winning ;)
- The giveaway will end on the 5th of August at 5pm Australian Eastern Timezone (GMT +10)
- I’ll pick the 2 winners at random so everyone gets a fair go :D
- Your ask box must be open so that I can contact you if you win
- If you do not respond to the ask within 24 hours then I will pick another winner
- You must be willing to give me your name and address so that I can mail the prizes to you, should you win
- There’s no age restriction, but if you are under 18, make sure you have your parents/guardians permission to give out your address
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me
- Thank you again for appreciating all my art, and GOOD LUCK and GO BANANAS !!
For for-the-love-of-larrys-cock, one of the giveaway winners. They wanted a sweet looking Louis in an oversized sweater that looks sinister at second glance.
Hello everyone! Here is the reason I was asking everyone for colors for the boys. You all had such good suggestions it was really hard to narrow it down- so I might have made more choices than was strictly necessary. I made this batch for myself to wear on my highly fashionable jean vest and tote my pride on my pin-laiden backpack. That being said I am contemplating putting them in an online store if anyone is interested. (Possibly in sets of five or in a set of your favorite two).
attempting to paint an oversized sweater.